Introduction of Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Equipment
Water treatment equipment generally includes a pretreatment system, a reverse osmosis device, a post-treatment system, a cleaning system, and an electrical control system. The pretreatment system generally includes quartz sand filter, activated carbon filter, precision filter, etc. Its main function is to reduce the pollution index of raw water and other impurities such as residual chlorine, so as to meet the requirement of reverse osmosis influent.
1. Quartz sand filter
The quartz sand filter mainly removes suspended solids, colloids, sediment, clay, saprophytes, particulate matter and other impurities in the water, reduces water turbidity, achieves the purpose of water quality clarification, and protects the reverse osmosis membrane.
2. Activated carbon filter
Activated carbon filter mainly uses a large number of functional groups such as hydroxyl groups (hydroxyl groups) and hydroxyl groups on the surface of activated carbon to chemically adsorb substances of various properties to remove odors, organics, colloids, iron and residual chlorine in water, while reducing the color of water Degree, turbidity, reduce pollution to the reverse osmosis system.
The sodium ion on the ion exchange resin is used to exchange calcium and magnesium ions in the water to reduce the hardness of the water, and the ion exchange resin is regenerated with soft water salt.
4. Precision filter
The 5 micron PP meltblown filter element is mainly used to remove the particles larger than 5 microns that have not been removed by the pretreatment system, and intercept the filter material lost in the previous three filtering procedures, thereby protecting the RO membrane. (Whether the filter element can reach the normal use conditions will affect the normal working conditions of the membrane, and the filter element is generally replaced every 3-4 months.)
Introduction of reverse osmosis system
The reverse osmosis system mainly includes multi-stage high-pressure pumps, reverse osmosis membrane elements, membrane shells (pressure vessels), brackets, etc. Its main function is to remove impurities in the water, so that the effluent meets the requirements of use.
The high-pressure pump boosts the outlet water of the security filter to the working pressure of RO, and then evenly distributes it to the pressure vessel. The water flow is separated by the reverse osmosis membrane, and two water flows are formed in the pressure vessel. Part of the incoming water penetrates the membrane to form pure water, while the remaining inorganic salts and solid residues are retained and concentrated to form concentrated water, thereby achieving the separation of inorganic salts and water. Pure water flows out of each pressure vessel equipped with a reverse osmosis membrane, and after confluence, it passes through a flow meter, then flows out of the equipment outlet into the pure water tank, and concentrated water flows out of the pressure vessel's concentrated water port.
The mechanism of reverse osmosis membrane desalination: the surface of the semi-permeable membrane is covered with many very fine membrane pores, the surface of the membrane selectively adsorbs a layer of water molecules, and the salt solutes are repelled by the membrane, the higher the valence of the ion The farther away it is, the water molecules around the pores of the membrane are pushed out by the reverse osmosis pressure, and the pure water flows out through the capillary action of the membrane to achieve the purpose of desalination. When the pore size of the membrane is larger than that of the reverse osmosis membrane, the aqueous salt solution will leak through the membrane, where monovalent salts leak more, followed by divalent salts, and trivalent salts less.
The pore size of RO membrane is <1.0nm, so RO membrane can filter out Pseudomonas aeruginosa (3000×10-10m), one of the least bacteria; it can also filter out various viruses, such as influenza virus (800×10-10m), meninges Inflammation virus (200×10-10m); can even filter out the heat source (10-500×10-10m).
The characteristics of pure water prepared by reverse osmosis are: compact equipment and easy maintenance, small footprint, high water production, pure water produced without phase change, low energy consumption, and no acid, alkali, etc. The discharge of wastewater is really a new type of energy-saving environmental protection equipment, so this advanced membrane separation technology has been widely used in various fields.
Reverse osmosis system maintenance
1. Do a good job in daily water quality testing and recording of equipment operating parameters, and find abnormal solutions in a timely manner. Every day regularly detect and record the important parameters of pure water conductance, pressure at each point and the flow rate of incoming and outgoing water.
2. Add regeneration agent to the salt tank regularly, and set the regeneration time according to the actual situation on site and the water production. It is usually added once every 3-4 days. (The manufacturer provides special regeneration agent)
3. Replace the security filter element in time. (Generally replaced every 3-6 months)
4. Wipe the machine frequently to keep the equipment clean.
5. Regularly check the pipeline for water leakage and solve it in time.
6. The normal water supply and power supply of the equipment should be ensured. If the power and water are cut off under special circumstances, the time of the equipment needs to be readjusted, especially the regeneration time after the power outage needs to be reset. It is forbidden for unrelated persons to touch the buttons of the electric control section and the valves of the pipeline section. Prevent misuse to prevent the device from being used normally.
7. When the equipment is powered off or the components such as the main pump and membrane are damaged to make pure water, you can open the softened water valve to allow the water point to continue to use the softened water to ensure the normal operation of the water equipment. This method depends on the water equipment Actual requirements.
◆When the equipment has serious water leakage, immediately turn off the water inlet switch of the equipment, and turn off the power, and notify the service provider to deal with it.
◆In the process of water production, when the pressure gauge behind the membrane shows more than 1.5Mpa, the conductivity exceeds 15us/cm or the water quality exceeds the standard range, the resin, membrane, activated carbon and other consumables should be replaced in time.
We are the water treatment equipment supplier, if you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.