XSG Series Rotary Flash Evaporation Drier
XSG rotary flash dryer is used for drying materials such as paste, cake shaped material, powder and granules etc. Hot air enters into stirring and crushing chamber from the bottom of drier with suitable atomizing speed. It exerts strong shearing, blowing, floating and rotating effect to raw material. Therefore raw material is granulated through centrifuge, shearing, impacting and friction effect. It strengthens the process of heat exchange. At the bottom of drier, the large and damp granule is crushed under the action of stirrer and the granule that is small in particle and contain less moisture will be lifted by the revolving air stream. During the period of lifting, it is dried further. Because gas and solid two phases flow in rotating and the inertia of solid phase is more than that of the gas and the relative velocity between solid and gas phases is large, so it strengthens the process of heat exchange. Therefore the machine has strong drying capacity.
1. The productivity of the machine is high as the materials inside are micronized by centrifugation, cutting, collision and friction. The thermal transmission in the machine is enhanced for particles are highly dispersed, and the relative speed between solid and gas phases is comparatively high.
2. The dry air enters the bottom of the drier and will generate strong rotary current, which will brush and carry out the materials stuck on the walls.
3. The thermo sensitive materials in the high temperature area at the bottom of the drier have no direct contact with the thermal surface. Special equipment is added to prevent the burning and color change of thermo sensitive materials.
4. The machine features high efficiency, high speed, small size and mass production as the wind speed is high and the staying time of materials is short in the drying chamber.
5. Ceramic rings and whirl plate are installed in the upper part of the drying chamber to control the granularity and humidity to meet the requirements on discharged materials.
Scope of application
Organic Matters: Atrazine (pesticide), cadmium laurate, benzoic acid, sodium oxalate, cellulose acetate
Dyestuff: Anthraquinone, black iron oxide, indigo, butyric acid, titanium hydroxide, zinc sulphide, intermediates of azo dyes
Inorganic Matters: Borax, calcium carbonate, hydroxids, copper sulfate, ferric oxide, barium carbonate, antimony trioxide, metal hydroxids, heavy metallic salts, synthetic cryolite etc.
Ceramics: Kaoline, silicon trioxide, clay etc.
Food: Soya protein, gel starch, wine stillage, tritcin, wheat starch etc.
|ID of main machine,mm||200||400||600||800||1000||1200||1600||2000|
|Evaporated moisture, kg/h||12-17||40-70||80-150||150-250||230-4250||300-600||600-1000||1000-1500|
|Max equipped capacity ,kw||10||20||40||65||85||105||150||230|
|Max. height, m||4.0||4.8||5.8||6.5||7.1||7.8||8.8||10.1|
|Occupied area ,m2||15||20||28||35||40||52||80||150|
1. The evaporated amount of moisture is calculated when the temperature of inlet is l80℃ and the temperature of outlet temperature is180℃.
2.Besides the models above mentioned, special specification can also be made as request;
3.The equipped capacity above mentioned is standard. The power can also be decreased in accordance with practical condition.